This is my first year using film, I bought my first film camera (Canon Ae1 program) in the Spring of 2018. I enjoyed shooting with film so much I soon bought a Bronica ETRSI from a good friend, the Bronica goes everywhere with me and I am enjoying learning more about film each month. I also develop and scan at home. I specialise in landscape photography and I’m aiming to capture the same beautiful landscapes with this old 1936 Zeiss Ikon camera.
Camera: £7 from a charity shop
1936 Zeiss Ikon Nettar 510/2 folding camera
- Year of release: 1936
- alternate name: Bob 510/2
- Film Format: 120 roll film (6×9cm exposures)
- Shutter:Gauthierleaf shutter, speeds 1/25 sec – 1/75 sec.
- Lens: Nettar 1:7.7/10.5cm
- Viewfinder: optical indirect vision viewfinder on the lens, additional viewfinder frames on body
- Dimensions (folded) : 164 x 84 x 36 mm
- Weight : 580 Grams
Film: 120 Ilford HP5 400 sourced online £4.89 per roll. I will do the developing and scanning at home.
Graham is located in Yorkshire, England