Hello! I’m a travel, portrait and stock photographer based in Brisbane, Australia.
I started shooting film in 1994 with a Pentax Zoom 90 WR, before moving on to photographing Australia, Asia and the UK with a Canon EOS camera and colour transparency film. I bought my first digital camera in 1999, but kept coming back to film.
My current film revival started in 2014, sparked by a sudden and unexplained obsession with Polaroid cameras. This has led me to trying out many different cameras and film stocks.
In late 2018 I started a new film photography podcast “Matt Loves Cameras” to review film and instant cameras.
- @mattloves on Instagram
- @mattlovescameras on Instagram
- Matt Loves Cameras film photography podcast
- List of Matt’s photography related articles
- 1994 Olympus LT-1 (35mm f3.5 Olympus lens)
- 12 rolls of Kodak Gold 200 (24 exposures)
- Film processed by a lab and scanned at home
3 thoughts on “Frugal Film Project – Matt Murray”
Olympus is the brand I always find myself coming back to, but I’ve never had an LT-1.